code in my site

bouquetgirl
Hi, i put the code in my site. i tried in the HTML module and custome footer thinking that might work. nothing shows up at all. no words, nothing. i do have a microsoft live web site. PLEASE help me. i have been tring to get something on there. i do not like the blog page that microsoft has to offer. how can i get yours on? PLEASE HELP ME. thank you

Re: code in my site

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post a link to your website so that we can take a look.

Re: code in my site

bouquetgirl
Hi, I put it in the html module and all it shows is bouquets and events lets talk. and thats all. When I put it in the html module when I clicked ok it said it had to put src in front of something. Thank you for getting back to me. I really hope you can help. I am really getting sick of this micro soft live it seems like you cant do anything. Lynn

Bouquets and Events
545 Locust St.
Redding Ca. 96001
530-917-4215
www.bouquetsandevents.com

Re: code in my site

Hugo <Nabble>
The "let's talk" page doesn't have the Nabble code inside it:
http://bouquetsandevents.com/LetsTalk.aspx
You can check this by right-clicking on the page and select "view source".

Please make sure that the Nabble snippet is correctly inserted into your page.