clicking the embedder's link to an embedded Nabble forum sometimes fails to present the forum

clicking the embedder's link to an embedded Nabble forum sometimes fails to present the forum

Graham Perrin
Re the example screen shot below, a click on a (left hand column) button that's expected to present a forum (or a collection of forums?)

 * sometimes fails to present the forum/fora.

= Environment =

 * Safari 3.2
 * Mac OS X 10.5.5

= Reproduction =

It happens often, it certainly happened to me a few times this morning, but right now I can't reproduce it.

= See also =

<http://n2.nabble.com/embedded-Nabble-2-search-results-lead-to-address-bar-presentation-of-URLs-that-do-not-relate-to-the-results-td1556956.html#a1556956>

> embedded Nabble 2 search results lead to address bar presentation of URLs that do not relate to the results

Re: clicking the embedder's link to an embedded Nabble forum sometimes fails to present the forum

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
When this happened, did you hit reload and did it load up the page correctly? I can't reproduce it so it's hard for me to do anything.

Re: clicking the embedder's link to an embedded Nabble forum sometimes fails to present the forum

Graham Perrin
If/when the issue next occurs, I'll aim to take careful note of the precursors and situation.

Incidentally: I don't rule out the possibility of a bug in WebKit, AFAIR there are multiple issues in their Bugzilla that include discussion of redirection-related behaviours. If I do stumble across a matching issue there, I'll cross-reference it from here then maybe some direction/context from Nabble/community will help to expedite a resolution (or at least a workaround).

Thanks
Graham

Re: clicking the embedder's link to an embedded Nabble forum sometimes fails to present the forum

Graham Perrin
I don't recall any recent incidents, I'll treat this is as resolved and move the topic to
<http://n2.nabble.com/Resolved-f2257895.html>.