click on following link to accpet new registration for forum

click on following link to accpet new registration for forum

mingulay
Morning,

I have just had my first email through in relation to my forum registration, yippee! The email states click on this link if I want to accept this member to my forum.  This I did and it came up with ` code in url not valid`.  How can this be, it has just been sent to me.

Also another member tried to register and this came up:- Sorry, but only authorized users can proceed in this area. You can use the form below to send a request to the forum administrators for approval. If approved, you will be notified by e-mail.

You may contact the administrator(s) of this forum:

Nothing has come through to me to let me know that this member has also registered with me.

Please can anybody advise me.

Cheers.

Suzi.

Re: click on following link to accpet new registration for forum

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
Your forum doesn't seem to need registration now, so it is hard for me to look into it.  You can create one test forum that requires registration and we can use that to look into it.  After you create it, I will try to register with that forum.

Re: click on following link to accpet new registration for forum

mingulay
My forum does need registration, I`ve just registered with my hubbies email address just to see what is going on.  Everything went through o.k, until I tried to post on the forum and it came up saying - sorry only authorized users can proceed in this area.  This is what other members are telling me.

Why are you saying  my forum doesn`t seem to need registration now.  I`m concerned if I take off the registration bit I will get loads of spam coming onto my forum.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Suzi.

p.s. if you try and register just like I have with my hubbies email address you will see what is going on, and hopefully you will be able to get to the bottom of this problem.
Your forum doesn't seem to need registration now, so it is hard for me to look into it.  You can create one test forum that requires registration and we can use that to look into it.  After you create it, I will try to register with that forum.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/click-on-following-link-to-accpet-new-registration-for-forum-tp4138436p4143799.html
To unsubscribe from click on following link to accpet new registration for forum, click here.

Re: click on following link to accpet new registration for forum

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
What is the URL of your forum?