changing settings.

ADMINY
if i change my settings on my forum to "only authorized can view and post"can you explain exactly what happens, also, will existing members have to gain authorization  too.

Re: changing settings.

ClaudeMobetta
I not sure but will trty -
To me this means - only Registered Members can Post - not sure about View?
Your present Registered Members should be able to View and Post after they Log In -
Think that's correct...
Anyone know for sure?

ClaudeMobetta

Examples: format of forum/category; who can view and post

Graham Perrin
I have created a sandpit in which people can play, to discover the effects of preferences in Nabble.

(Please be prepared for posts to be removed from the pit whenever cleaning takes place.)