change text color and font in signatures

change text color and font in signatures

shamus mcquail
Hello everyone.  I am trying to change text color and font in the signature box.  I have tried using html code and ticking the box just above the text field.  Is this possible?  I am new at coding, so go easy.

Re: change text color and font in signatures

GregChapman

Here's an example that does a little more than change colour that should provide inspiration.

and this is how it turns out...

The Blueswailing Sleepy Greg Lovehorn
Slide, Harp, Guitar, and occasional vocals!

Re: change text color and font in signatures

shamus mcquail
GregChapman wrote
Slide, Harp, Guitar, and occasional vocals!</p>
Works great, thank you.  Now for another question.  How do you combine 2 or more pieces of code together to get a desired effect?  Example, red font and 75% size and maybe even throw in a different font altogether?  Thank you very much.

Re: change text color and font in signatures

shamus mcquail
shamus mcquail wrote
GregChapman wrote

Here's an example that does a little more than change colour that should provide inspiration.

and this is how it turns out...

The Blueswailing Sleepy Greg Lovehorn
Slide, Harp, Guitar, and occasional vocals!

Works great, thank you. Now for another question. How do you combine 2 or more pieces of code together to get a desired effect? Example, red font and 75% size and maybe even throw in a different font altogether? Thank you very much.

I answered my own question. Just separate code strings with ; like this

or with 3

Again thank you very much