cannot subscribe

scholz
I subscribed to a mailing list (Xwiki) and got the Mailing list subscription settings-email.  But this email is the only one I got and my subscription request is still not accepted.  Consequently, my posts are pending.  I've checked my spam filter and nothing is there.

What to do?

Ulrich

Re: cannot subscribe

Hugo <Nabble>
I am not sure I understand exactly what you mean, mainly because Nabble has a subscription that is independent of XWiki. So, first, if you want to post to XWiki, please make sure you are subscribed here:

Are you subscribed to the list(s) above?