cannot post onto Nabble forum, posts are held

cannot post onto Nabble forum, posts are held

azege
I am trying to post to R forum, R-develop subforum in particular. Although i am a subscriber of the mailing list, my posts are not automatically posted in the forum. They are being indefinitely hold for some reason. Right now there are 4 posts from me that are being in limbo for a time between a day to more than a week. I contacted R-devel list moderator and he replied that my posts are not being hold by forum moderator or anyone else related to the list. He suggested i contact Nabble administrator. Could you please check why my posts don't go through to the forum?

Thanks
Andre

Re: post onto Nabble forum, posts are held

azege
Is there an administrator for Nabble forums? I am unable to post anything and i receive e-mails daily about Nabble holding my posts.

Re: post onto Nabble forum, posts are held

GregChapman
Is this resolved?

You seem to have posts appearing on the R-devel list on 3 Jan (x2) and 16 Jan.

Greg