cannot login

hrbaer
Hi,

I have the problem, that I can't login with my user/pw.
I KNOW my user because of some posts in this forum (so I can copy the name to make sure I don't mistype any letters) and I also KNOW my pw (meanwhile I asked for my pw) and received it by mail.

But I still can't login.

To log in: enter your e-mail address

Graham Perrin
hrbaer wrote
I KNOW my user because of some posts in this forum (so I can copy the name …
That's probably the problem; the log in form invites you to enter your e-mail address.

You're probably copying something other than your e-mail address.

I have no problem logging out then logging in.

Regards
Graham

Re: cannot login

lood
hrbaer wrote
Hi,

I have the problem, that I can't login with my user/pw.
I KNOW my user because of some posts in this forum (so I can copy the name to make sure I don't mistype any letters) and I also KNOW my pw (meanwhile I asked for my pw) and received it by mail.

But I still can't login.

Re: To log in: enter your e-mail address

hrbaer
omg - thats embarrassing.
I'm sorry for this post

Re: To log in: enter your e-mail address

Graham Perrin
No worries :) I'm sure I've made the same mistake umpteen times here or there …

Re: To log in: enter your e-mail address

Claude
Do you have cookies "Allowed"?