cannot delete my CV ,please HELP

selen öney
Hello,

I am trying to delete my cv from Nabble for a long time but I had no success.
Although I am working in a company for a long time, it is not so nice for everyone to see my CV very easliy.

And whats more it is really dengerous that my all adress and phone information is open to everyone , who ever googles my name can reach this information at the first ranking link!

I cannot even log in and try to delete it myself anymore. It is giving a "No registered user found for this email".
Please help me deleting any information belonging to me on your site , many thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
Selen

oneyselen@hotmail.com