can we post thru regular telephone to text, thru a service? dissabled?

can we post thru regular telephone to text, thru a service? dissabled?

our combined `effect
                Do you offer or aware of a regular telephone to text post on forum/blog, for 1 unable to read, + again 1 can subscribe + receive a telephone call when another posts? do you recommend anyone, or do I search this on own? One with disabilities hearing + seeing has own set up already right, do we state anything to them to use our forum/blog thru Nabble?

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: can we post thru regular telephone to text, thru a service? dissabled?

Hugo <Nabble>
We don't have a specific mobile service, but this may be possible if you can read/compose emails from your mobile phone.