can't post in grails user forum

haah
hello
when i try to post a new post in the grails user forum it will send me an email saying subject "failure notice"

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.codehaus.org.

ezmlm-manage: fatal: Sorry, I've been told to reject all requests (#5.7.2)
why is it rejecting ?

Re: can't post in grails user forum

Hugo <Nabble>
This problem seems to be on the mailing list server, not Nabble. Please try to send an email to the mailing list without using Nabble and see if it works. If you still experience problems, then you should contact the mailing list owner.

Re: can't post in grails user forum

haah
ok thanks :)