can`t figure out why posts from Merkley are being repeated..

can`t figure out why posts from Merkley are being repeated..

our combined `effect
no hurry, but please note i had asked Senator Merkley`s office not to repeat posts, + explained even if responding to subcategories to do only 1 due to newspaper mode of front page posting.

they said they could not at their end figure out why this is happening, do you?

what can i do?

thank you , kara

link;
 http:// i -come-to-talk-story.3220728.n2.nabble.com/

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: can`t figure out why posts from Merkley are being repeated..

GregChapman
Maybe I'm a pessimist but you may have no alternative but to ban the senator's office from posting.

It appears that several (perhaps all) of your sub-forum email addresses have been added to his office's mail list, some several times over. His list appears to be used to spew out his information and I doubt that the person generating his spam either knows (or cares much) where they go and will certainly never read your comments asking for them to be stopped.

In all probability your addresses have just been added to his mail list because at one time you emailed him.

Your solution appears to be to use the "Unsubscribe" link that appears in each of his messages. It seems to me that such messages from his office are likely only to be directly relevant to your readers by chance and are unlikely to be posted to the appropriate area of your forum, hence why I say you may be better off banning him from posting to your forum.

Re: can`t figure out why posts from Merkley are being repeated..

our combined `effect
thank you Greg! kara

thank you for your patience,

    i`m studying Google, non profit/Ed Apps, working on draft form to soon upload for your input on categories + to link.
 i`m here for you if you want to help us reach out..

 come talk

   peace, kara + maurice

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 2:11 AM, GregChapman [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!

http://support.nabble.com/can-t-figure-out-why-posts-from-Merkley-are-being-repeated-tp7590585p7590591.html
To unsubscribe from can`t figure out why posts from Merkley are being repeated.., click here.
NAML