bwshare module refusing requests

Graham Perrin
When I use Nabble to catch up on posts in a forum, I typically command-click to open numerous tabs in the background.

When doing this today, a few of the tabs failed to load the topic. Instead:

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The bwshare module will refuse your requests for the next 1 seconds.
You have made too many requests per second.
Please, can you adjust the service to allow legitimate requests?

The issue is easily worked around, I reload the failed tabs, but the refusals are an annoyance when I'm busy.

Thanks
Graham