building SuperCollider from source - trouble with cmake

building SuperCollider from source - trouble with cmake

markh
Hi, I'm new to linux and am trying to install SuperCollider from source in Ubuntu 18.04. It's fine as far as mkdir build && cd build, followed by cmake  .. after which I get CMake Error: The source directory "/home/user" does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.
I feel like I'm missing something ultra basic here but don't know what it is, so would be grateful for some noob help.
Thanks,
Mark

Re: building SuperCollider from source - trouble with cmake

GregChapman
This is the Nabble Support forum.

I think you may be trying to post on the old Nabble archives here: