btinternet.com - Domain

Elaine P
Hi, I've tried sending a mail to you but it bounces with message below. I've also sent mails to postmaster@btinternet.com. This is one of UK's main Telco's so am surprised that the domain is blocked - can you help or offer advice. Its doubly odd as Site Admin uses btInternet.com domain

Regards, Elaine

"This is the mail system at host n2.nabble.com.
"For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.
                  The mail system

<hugo.tech@gmail.com>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[74.125.142.27] said:
    550-5.7.1 Unauthenticated email from btinternet.com is not accepted due to
    550-5.7.1 domain's DMARC policy. Please contact the administrator of
    550-5.7.1 btinternet.com domain if this was a legitimate mail. Please visit
    550-5.7.1  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/2451690 to learn about
    the 550 5.7.1 DMARC initiative. y21si2175018plp.332 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Re: btinternet.com - Domain

GregChapman
Hi Elaine,

I am a little unclear about who the "you" is when you say "I've tried sending a mail to you". I am guessing the you meant "Hugo <Nabble>" as I know he used to use the address indicated in the automated response you got while he was one of the Nabble team, but he has not been with Nabble for over two years. (His last post on Nabble Support was in April 2017.)

I strongly suspect that Hugo has abandoned the address he used with with Nabble and that is part of the reason why Google is rejecting your email.

If you need help with Nabble, an ever changing group of people, then you should simply post your query in this forum.