bookmark does not work

dsiebert
Why won't my bookmark to my forum work anymore??? Galaxy S3

Re: bookmark does not work

GregChapman
dsiebert wrote
Why won't my bookmark to my forum work anymore??? Galaxy S3
What is the URL of your forum?

Is "Galaxy S3" a signature of yours or does it refer to the device used when this error occurs and does bookmarking work when using other devices/browsers?

Re: bookmark does not work

dsiebert
Of course S3 is a phone and yes my bookmarks work on everything else. And now I have  S8. And yes, that a phone too

Re: bookmark does not work

GregChapman
Let's not worry about my ignorance of five years ago and concentrate on the problem.
What is the URL of your forum.