blog under topic in forum

our combined `effect
hello,

can I;

make a forum with topics below all read only, then put your blog under each topic? + also under sub catagory under a topic?

if so please tell me how i would do that.

my objective would be to focus the topic then rather then posts + replys to post, it can in blog form have more of a scenerio set up to give more different perspectives, in application. then posters can review our focus, review others with insight on the focus + discuss, then post.

thankyou, kara

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

above and below the level of topic

Graham Perrin
our combined effort` wrote
… blog under each topic? + also under sub catagory under a topic?
Beneath the level of topic: there is nothing.

Above a topic: typically (traditionally) the parent is a forum.

Not far from this topic, Subcategories under Nabble Support tables the sub-forums. One of the sub-forums presents features that have been added in recent months.

I'm not sure when blog was added to the feature set, but in Nabble:

* blog is one of five types of application that can be used instead of the forum application (a total of six applications in the current version of Nabble).

focusing readers' attention before posting

Graham Perrin
our combined effort` wrote
my objective would be to focus the topic then rather then posts + replys to post, it can in blog form have more of a scenerio set up to give more different perspectives, in application. then posters can review our focus, review others with insight on the focus + discuss, then post.
Please, join me in this sandpit