best way to debug NAML using editor or other means

best way to debug NAML using editor or other means

nnako
This post was updated on .
Hi,

very often, I get an error message within the NAML editor, even if I thought to not have caused the error myself (just after searching some macros or changing mere text contents):

error message

After waiting for some time, the error seems to disappear to normal operation.

macro or method for 'page_node' not found in [basic, nabble, ad, node_list, email, subscription] stack = [basic, nabble, ad, node_list, subscription, email, subscription]
in page_node(custom_tweak:unsubscribe_line:3) -
in node(nabble:utilities.naml:1140) -
in is_null(nabble:utilities.naml:1140) - - public static void nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace.is_null(nabble.naml.compiler.IPrintWriter,nabble.naml.compiler.Interpreter)
in if(nabble:utilities.naml:1140) - - public static void nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace._if(nabble.naml.compiler.IPrintWriter,nabble.naml.compiler.Interpreter)
in set_local_node(custom_tweak:unsubscribe_line:3) -
in unsubscribe_line(nabble:email.naml:259) -
in digest_text(nabble:email.naml:84) -
in do(nabble:utilities.naml:1155) -
in get_subscription(nabble:utilities.naml:1155) - - public void nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace.get_subscription(nabble.naml.compiler.IPrintWriter,nabble.naml.compiler.ScopedInterpreter)
in local_subscription(nabble:email.naml:84) -
in send(nabble:email.naml:79) - - public void nabble.view.web.template.EmailNamespace.send(nabble.naml.compiler.IPrintWriter,nabble.naml.compiler.Interpreter) throws nabble.model.ModelException$EmailFormat
in new_email(nabble:email.naml:78) - - public void nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace.new_email(nabble.naml.compiler.IPrintWriter,nabble.naml.compiler.ScopedInterpreter)
in (nabble:email.naml:75) -

Is this a platform bug or can I avoid this error to frequently appear?

Maybe I just don't know how to find a good way to track errors. Is there a documentation for debugging?

Thanks.