are feeds + nabble support search published..

are feeds + nabble support search published..

our combined `effect
Hello,

please tell me if the atom feeds are published while i have all applications selected as private, while creating bulletin board..

as well do folks have access to research my board thru nabble support when private? + when open to all users.

thank you

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: are feeds + nabble support search published..

Hugo <Nabble>
If the forum is fully private, only authorized users can visit, search and read feeds.

Re: are feeds + nabble support search published..

our combined `effect
thanks Hugo,

just for the record..

my experience is that I was using a photo yet to get permission, to trigger my thought. so I goggled a search + my support question appeared with my avatar, + I thought this was suppose to be private. so perhaps it is available on google search, just to me as a registered user. but in order to prove this I would have to go to another computer, besides mine to confirm it.

perhaps I asked you a wrong question above?

to go to Nabble support + ask a question with an avatar does not allow me to stipulate whether private or not.

so I've went + removed my photos for now until i get legal permission. i don't want to offend any one. I like this format + as I edit I will keep it private, then it will be open to all to review + post, but not change topics. I like to put out positive energy as in self-registering in a beautiful campground. I think we are capable to be efficient. + those that do wrong, we'll try to set straight.

thankyou for all your support you have given me to get this far, it will be a bit yet to edit until i publish.

                        `i come to talk story

Re: are feeds + nabble support search published..

Hugo <Nabble>
The avatar image of a user is always public. Only the forum and its posts can be private (and thus hidden from google and other search engines).