archive suggestion..

our combined `effect
Hello folks,

please give me your ideal of what must efficient for Nabble + my posters:

      If I discuss in topic + suggest for poster to review an archive subject, or several regarding a topic from my archive or others links, where best to put these archives? what are some choices if i choose not to purchase a commercial archived location.

            ex: you offer in options to download file, are you actually applying I would put a huge file in a comment post?

thank you, good day!

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: archive suggestion..

Hugo <Nabble>
You can upload the files to each post if they are smaller than 5 Mb. But you can also use another website to store them and just paste the link in the message. Either way is fine.