antlr-interest@antlr.org doesn't work

testn
antlr-interest@antlr.org doesn't work correctly. Could you please fix it? I guess it's because mailman of this website has been changed to www.antlr.org/mailman/listinfo/antlr-interest

Re: antlr-interest@antlr.org doesn't work

Hugo <Nabble>
For some reason, I can't subscribe Nabble to that mailing list. I believe my request must be approved by a moderator that is either away or doesn't want the list archived at Nabble. Do you know the list owners?

Re: antlr-interest@antlr.org doesn't work

testn
This post was updated on .
I think it's Terence Parr (parrt at cs.usfca.edu) or antlr-interest-owner at antlr.org

Re: antlr-interest@antlr.org doesn't work

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
You can contact the owner yourself and see if he approves a Nabble archive of his list. To archive the list is entirely self-serve. If he allows the archiving, then you should be able to archive the list by yourself.

Re: antlr-interest@antlr.org doesn't work

testn
Terence,

Could you please approve Nabble to archive antlr-interest?

Thanks,

Re: antlr-interest@antlr.org doesn't work

Terence Parr
how do i do that?
Ter
On Apr 7, 2009, at 7:03 PM, testn (via Nabble) wrote:

Terence,

Could you please approve Nabble to archive antlr-interest?

Thanks,

This email is a Public Email sent by testn
Your replies will appear at http://n2.nabble.com/antlr-interest%40antlr.org-doesn%27t-work-tp2467008p2602666.html
To subscribe to this discussion, click here
Public Email is a Nabble idea.

Re: antlr-interest@antlr.org doesn't work

Graham Perrin
This post was updated on .
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
For some reason, I can't subscribe Nabble to that mailing list. …

parrt wrote
I see nothing in pending moderator requests. …
@ Hugo

Regards
Graham

Any idea when this will be fixed? I would like to start using nabble for posting to ANTLR mailing list.

Re: antlr-interest@antlr.org doesn't work

Hugo <Nabble>
I still can't subscribe Nabble to that mailing list.
I never get a response from that mailman server.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Graham Perrin
testn wrote
antlr-interest@antlr.org doesn't work correctly … mailman of this website has been changed

• <http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/2008-October/030965.html>
• <http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-research/2008-November/000030.html>

If we ask Terence to add specific nabble address to it manually, will it work?

Re: antlr-interest@antlr.org doesn't work

Hugo <Nabble>
Yes. Please ask him to add this address manually: "lists+1223319780164-1301665 at n2.nabble.com"

Regards,