ambedding on blogspot

Doyal  Gudgel
I got registered and copied the embed code to add to my blogspot web page but had to re-boot my computer and cant find the code now in either of the two emails from Nabble for some reason.  Where can I go and get it again?  Just what i did not want to do.  Take all day to get this up and running. If it works I really thank Nabble.  Have a nice day'.

Re: ambedding on blogspot

Doyal  Gudgel
I went to my forum but the embedding option was not there.  Where is it?

Re: ambedding on blogspot

Doyal  Gudgel
Without being able to embed the forum it is useless to me.

Re: ambedding on blogspot

Hugo <Nabble>
You can find the embedding code in "Options > Embedding options".

Re: ambedding on blogspot

☪Not_A_Admin
pretty useless embeding it into blogger, just make a static page

Re: embedding on blogspot

Harvey
~Tanveer~ wrote
pretty useless embeding it into blogger, just make a static page
I'm not sure how to make a static page. But I've had good results with embedding it into a blogger widget. It took some doing, but it does work pretty well.

If you'd like to see it, click on my signature, and then on the blog home page, click FORUM in yellow.
HTTPS Please!