advertising spots?

webhostingmasters.com
Id like to advertise http://www.webhostingmasters.com  on your main page at bottom with text link, please let me know how to do this.

Re: advertising spots?

☪Not_A_Admin
you have to contact Hugo about this.
If your paying good money then i don't see why the offer can be turned down.

Re: advertising spots?

webhostingmasters.com
whos hugo? how do i reach him?

In a message dated 12/27/2010 12:15:35 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, [hidden email] writes:
you have to contact Hugo about this.
If your paying good money then i don't see why the offer can be turned down.

Re: advertising spots?

Where exactly do you want to put such ads?
And you are talking about ads created by javascript, right?
Real links are not an option because it can bring penalties to both websites.

Re: advertising spots?

webhostingmasters.com
i would like a bottom of the main page text link , you wont be penalized from google for it , i need www.webhostingmasters.com > web hosting   anchor text

In a message dated 1/12/2011 3:02:49 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, [hidden email] writes:
Where exactly do you want to put such ads?
And you are talking about ads created by javascript, right?
Real links are not an option because it can bring penalties to both websites.
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

Re: advertising spots?

Hugo <Nabble>
What is the "main page" you are talking about? Please post a link.

Re: advertising spots?

webhostingmasters.com
nabble.com

very bottom of page

In a message dated 1/12/2011 3:09:07 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, [hidden email] writes:
What is the "main page" you are talking about? Please post a link.
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

Re: advertising spots?

Hugo <Nabble>
We won't add any real links to our homepage because this will harm our page rank (please don't insist). If you agree with this condition, we can talk in private and discuss a monthly price for such ads (added by javascript).

Re: advertising spots?

webhostingmasters.com
I dont want traffic , i want to gain from your page rank so i will move up in page rank also
if javascript will give me the juice i will agree lets do it
In a message dated 1/12/2011 3:20:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, [hidden email] writes:
We won't add any real links to our homepage because this will harm our page rank (please don't insist). If you agree with this condition, we can talk in private and discuss a monthly price for such ads (added by javascript).
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

Re: advertising spots?

Hugo <Nabble>
No, javascript will not transfer PR to your page. We could also use a real link, but with the rel="nofollow" attribute, but this also doesn't transfer PR. Since this is not what you want, Nabble can't help you in this regard.