+ addressing doesn't work in forgotten password

+ addressing doesn't work in forgotten password

dlang
I created a second userid for testing david+test@lang.hm (user dlang2)

this userid shows up in my test forum, but when I try to do the forgotten password with this userid, it's not accepted

at this point, I also can't login with this userid.

I suspect that something is not accepting the + in the e-mail address.

Re: + addressing doesn't work in forgotten password

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi David, I just tested an email with the plus symbol (hugo+aaa@...) and I had no problems at all. I was able to retrieve my password and login without any issues. So the problem was elsewhere. If you have more information about the problem you experienced, please let us know.

Re: + addressing doesn't work in forgotten password

dlang
hmm, I was using the userid dlang2 with the e-mail address
[hidden email] and it didn't find it, even though I can see the user
and send mail to the user (which goes to this address)

David Lang

Hugo <Nabble>
I was able to successfully login to your test app with your dlang2 user.

Re: + addressing doesn't work in forgotten password

dlang
at one point in the past I was able to as well, but I don't remember the
password, and when I attempted to use the forgotten password it didn't
work. however it seems to be working now.

oh well, pilot error. sorry for the noise.

David Lang