adding members at the same time to all sub-forums

adding members at the same time to all sub-forums

cavemans
I want to make it so I can delete and add members to all the sub-forums at the same time it gets annoying having to add each one seperatly Plus I can't explain it to the admins i have for my forum. Why can't I do that?
TechnoFreaks

Re: adding members at the same time to all sub-forums

Hugo <Nabble>
You should add/remove members only to/from the parent forum. Sub-forums will inherit the configuration of the parent forum.

Re: adding members at the same time to all sub-forums

cavemans
Whats a parent forum and how do you set it up.

Hugo <Nabble>
Parent forum is the forum that holds sub-forums. For example, this support forum is the parent forum of a bunch of sub-forums, see: http://n2.nabble.com/Nabble-Support-f1.subapps.html. If I add a member to this support forum, all sub-forums will inherit this configuration.

Re: adding members at the same time to all sub-forums

cavemans
oh ok! Thanks for the help!
TechnoFreaks