accidentally deleted my administrator account!

accidentally deleted my administrator account!

canaldumidi
Hello,

I wanted to delete my forum but instead I accidentally deleted my account!  Now I am still getting spam emails but are unable to delete my forum.  How can I delete my forum?
The forum is here
Canal Du Midi Bike Forum / Forum De Velo Sur Canal Du Midi
http://canal-du-midi-bike-forum-forum-de-velo-sur-canal-du-midi.2373186.n4.nabble.com

Re: accidentally deleted my administrator account!

GregChapman
It would appear that you have managed to "unregister" yourself. I didn't know that was possible!

And while the profile of the forum creator says:

canaldumidi
Unregistered User
Groups: Administrators, Anyone

Under the "People" link, the the list of Administrators contains none! I didn't know that was possible!

You may have uncovered a bug in the system!

Looks like this is one that Nabble will have to delete for you!