about the quick start

Donaldtw
Hi......

I have a problem with my generation of controller....

C:\cronos\hefesto\zend\application>zf.bat create controller guestbook
                       An Error Has Occurred
 A project profile was not found.

Zend Framework Command Line Console Tool v1.9.1
Details for action "Create" and provider "Controller"
  Controller
    zf create controller name index-action-included[=1] module

C:\cronos\hefesto\zend\application>

I used any solutions for example
http://framework.zend.com/issues/browse/ZF-7338
http://framework.zend.com/issues/browse/ZF-7465

But zend not work.....

it still gives me the same error message :

anyhelp would be highly appreciated ....

Misplaced post

Graham Perrin
Please use the green Options menu, top right, to move your post to the required forum. Thanks.