Yet Another N1 -> N2 Migration Request

John Lewis
We would like to move a collection of mailing lists for the Jasig community and it's two main projects (uPortal and CAS) from Nabble1 to Nabble2.

Here are the lists that should move, what their new parent on Nabble2 should be, and who the current owner is.

Sorry this is such a long list.  Please let me know what else we can do to assist with the migration.

Thanks!

Nabble1 Link: http://www.nabble.com/CAS-Users-f15449.html
New Nabble2 Parent: http://n2.nabble.com/Jasig-CAS-f2500327.html
Current Owner: Will L (Nabble)

Nabble1 Link: http://www.nabble.com/CAS-Dev-f15450.html
New Nabble2 Parent: http://n2.nabble.com/Jasig-CAS-f2500327.html
Current Owner: Will L (Nabble)

Nabble1 Link: http://www.nabble.com/uPortal---User-f22547.html
New Nabble2 Parent: http://n2.nabble.com/Jasig-uPortal-f2500326.html
Current Owner: Elliot Metsger (no longer active in the community)

Nabble1 Link: http://www.nabble.com/uPortal---Developer-f22545.html
New Nabble2 Parent: http://n2.nabble.com/Jasig-uPortal-f2500326.html
Current Owner: Elliot Metsger (no longer active in the community)

Nabble1 Link: http://www.nabble.com/JA-SIG-Web-Presence-f22552.html
New Nabble2 Parent: http://n2.nabble.com/Jasig-f1670816.html
Current Owner: Elliot Metsger (no longer active in the community)

Nabble1 Link: http://www.nabble.com/JA-SIG-Annoncements-f22549.html

Nabble1 Link: http://www.nabble.com/JA-SIG-Discuss-f22550.html

Nabble1 Link: http://www.nabble.com/JA-SIG-User-Experience-f22551.html
New Nabble2 Parent: http://n2.nabble.com/Jasig-f1670816.html
Current Owner: Elliot Metsger (no longer active in the community)

Re: Yet Another N1 -> N2 Migration Request

Hugo <Nabble>
Sorry about the delay on this. We are ready to migrate those lists to Nabble2. Here you can find more information: http://n2.nabble.com/Nabble-Releases-Distributed-Architecture-tp3791274p3791274.html

Please confirm that I can migrate those forums at this point.

Re: Yet Another N1 -> N2 Migration Request

John Lewis
Excellent! Yes -- these forums are still ready for migration. Please proceed at your convenience. Thanks!

Re: Yet Another N1 -> N2 Migration Request

John Lewis
As part of the move, you can make me the owner of all these lists, since they are all currently owned either by someone from Nabble or by someone no longer active in the community. Thanks!

Re: Yet Another N1 -> N2 Migration Request

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi John, those forums have been migrated, see:
http://n4.nabble.com/Jasig-f275507.html

Note that they are not on the n2 server anymore. Now they belong to the n4 server (n2 is too full to receive new migrations). As you requested, I set you as the owner of all those forums.

There is something I must apologize to you. We had a bug in the migration code that unregistered your user. So you will have to register again with Nabble2 (and re-upload your avatar). I am really sorry for that. Please let me know if you have questions, comments or concerns.