XML backup request

Mencey Melgar
Hi there,

We are planning to create our own forums system in order to connect all our applications in just one, Is there a possibility to get the old xml backup? I feel more comfortable migrating all our posts reading xml with php than the current PostgreSQL backup (plus, our system will be in mysql).

Even if we are maybe leaving Nabble's service, I will keep helping with the spanish forum and I want to say that you guys really did a great work with nabble, thanks for it :)

My forum URL: http://forum.sniperjum.com/

Cheers
:) Helper

Re: XML backup request

Hugo <Nabble>
Administrator
The XML backup code was removed many years ago. We can export it to plain SQL if you want, but I am not sure if MySql will import it smoothly.
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

Re: XML backup request

Mencey Melgar
That would be awesome Hugo, thanks

We'll need a first dump to start testing things and when we finish our system (it will take us our time), we will ask you for another newer dump, if possible.
:) Helper

Re: XML backup request

Hugo <Nabble>
Administrator
I sent a link to you by email.
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

Re: XML backup request

Mencey Melgar
Thanks again, you can delete the file if you want :)
:) Helper