Wron URL in pagination (an hacker attack?)

Wron URL in pagination (an hacker attack?)

aborruso
Hi,
when I open this page thread http://goo.gl/YpOFvz, I have wrong URL in pagination (look at the image). It seems an advetising URL.

Could you solve it?

Thank you

Re: Wron URL in pagination (an hacker attack?)

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for reporting this. This is an interesting case. All posts from the user below have a strange HTML tag that changes the URLs on the page:
http://opendatasicilia.65952.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=19

We have fixed the problem. Please let us know if it happens again.

On 24 November 2015 at 19:26, Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for reporting this. This is an interesting case. All posts from the user below have a strange HTML tag that changes the URLs on the page:
http://opendatasicilia.65952.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=19

Thank you!

And what's the  strange HTML tag?

--
Andrea Borruso
website: http://blog.spaziogis.it

"cercare e saper riconoscere chi e cosa,
 in mezzo all’inferno, non è inferno,
e farlo durare, e dargli spazio"

Italo Calvino

Re: Wron URL in pagination (an hacker attack?)

Hugo <Nabble>
aborruso wrote
And what's the  strange HTML tag?
I am reluctant to post it here because people could abuse it somehow in the future. I will sent it to you by email.