"Written in Roses" post by post roleplaying site

"Written in Roses" post by post roleplaying site

BloodyWhiteWolf
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Anime, Adventure, Era-based stories, and more!

Hello and welcome to "Written in Roses". A role-playing website with many categories to fullfill all your role-playing needs. If we don 't have what you want, suggest it! We are here to make "Written in Roses" your new RPing home.

Since our site is brand new we are looking for members to help us build an active and friendly community! If you are full of creative ideas for stories, interesting characters, or just love to write we would love to have you aboard! Roleplayers of all levels and types are welcome! Join today! It's easy, fun, and free!

Thanks and hope to see you there!

http://written-in-roses.810173.n3.nabble.com

(If you are looking to affiliate with "WiR" then sign-up and PM BloodyWhiteWolf. You must be active on the site for a few days in order to exchange information and show up on our site.)
Written in Roses Banner

Re: "Written in Roses" post by post roleplaying site

BloodyWhiteWolf
Because the Nabble host system isn't really doing us justice, "Written in Roses Roleplaying Forum" has MOVED!

Please join us at---->    http://written-in-roses.lefora.com/
Thank You, and sorry for the hassle.
Written in Roses Banner