Would you please be kind enough to import the archives of geolllibre mailing list

Would you please be kind enough to import the archives of geolllibre mailing list

Pierre Chevalier
Hello,

I would like the archives mbox file of the existing GeolLLibre mailing list (hosted by free.fr) to be imported into a new Nabble forum that I just created:

- the zipped mbox file containing the archives can be found there:
http://pierremariechevalier.free.fr/geolllibre_archive_2016_03_03_23h25.zip

- the Nabble forum is:
http://geolllibre.79303.x6.nabble.com/

Thanks a lot in advance!
Regards,
Pierre

Re: Would you please be kind enough to import the archives of geolllibre mailing list

Pierre Chevalier
Hello,

It's been a little while since I made my request.  Did I mis something?  Isn't here the place to ask to get mbox archives into a nabble?

Or should I do it myself?  If this is the case, could someone point me to the correct procedure?

Regards,
Pierre