Would someone please let me know if this is possible?

Would someone please let me know if this is possible?

prb75
I would like to embed a forum in a private, secure application.  Is there a way to prevent the forum from being exposed to the public and ONLY accessible via the embedded mode?

Re: Would someone please let me know if this is possible?

prb75
sorry for the stupid topic header.  I thought I was replying to an existing thread not starting a new one...

Re: Would someone please let me know if this is possible?

Camo
Yes. To keep your forum/application from the public, use the settings control >options>Users>permissions You can make it seen only to members admins authors.
Of course they need to be able to see it to log in, until they log in there not members, so you can install my log in remote code Found Here To provide a log in from elsewhere on youir website (aka Main page etc)

To only allow access for your embedded version Use Control>options>Embed options,
Tick to redirect to your embedded application. Cheers
Camo's Classifieds! © Camo's Reptiles

Re: Would someone please let me know if this is possible?

mywaytoo
These may be helpful... From your outer-most layer...

Select Options > Editor > Change Appearance... and scroll downwards...
Select Hide Contents from Search Engines.

Select Options > Embedding Options... and scroll downwards...
Redirect Users... Redirect them to your website.

Anne