Worrying creation of forums under my username

Worrying creation of forums under my username

Admin (Matt)
02:24am       Players Black Forum   10 threads
02:23am Players Black Forum 0 threads
01:51am Geina's Do It Better 0 threads
01:43am Rainbow Romance 0 threads
12:22am Digit Forums 0 threads
Feb 16 Knitters Chat 0 threads
Feb 16 Fundraisers 0 threads
Feb 16 A Grade Achievement 1 thread
Feb 16 Check 0 threads
Feb 16 Tricksoft - C# Scripting 0 threads
Feb 16 Joanna's Forum 0 threads
Feb 16 Eefke Art Forum 0 threads

...Have been created with my account apparently being the 'owner'.

Re: Worrying creation of forums under my username

Admin (Matt)
02:24am       Players Black Forum   10 threads
02:23am Players Black Forum 0 threads
owner/user Lady Killa
Registered: Feb 17, 2009
10 posts
Last 02:45am

Feb 16 A Grade Achievement 1 thread
owner:  Erin
Unregistered
1 post
Last Feb 16
(anonymous)

Sorry 2 aren't

Re: Worrying creation of forums under my username

Graham Perrin
Hi

1. Begin by changing your password for Nabble.

2. Which browser(s) and operating system(s) do you use?

3. When copying permalinks within Nabble, can you recall: have you ever gained … and maybe shared … a link that includes the following string?

;cid=

Regards
Graham

Re: Worrying creation of forums under my username

Admin (Matt)
1
Done.

2.
Firefox / Vista
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6

3.
Don't believe so.

The last odd one was on the 17th - so maybe that's that. I'm not sure it was malicious as i did get an e-mail 'I am confused why you are listed as the owner of the forum I created A Grade Achievement.  Is there a way to fix this?' 16/02/2009

Thanks
Matt

Re: Worrying creation of forums under my username

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Admin (Matt),

We have improved the security of our services in the last month and this shouldn't happen again.
If you want us to change the owner of those wrongly created forums, please post the URLs of the forums and the URL of the new owner account.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com