With Current Guiding Light Forum How Do I logout Unable to Do So

With Current Guiding Light Forum How Do I logout Unable to Do So

basilnsybil
Would appreciate help I am unable to logout of the Guiding Light nabble forum I used to go to personal settings and was able to logout there. With the new changes how does a user get logged out securely.Much thanks for all the help!!!

Re: With Current Guiding Light Forum How Do I logout Unable to Do So

Hugo <Nabble>
Nabble displays a small arrow after your user name on the upper right corner of the screen. If you click on that arrow, you will see the logout link. Here is an explanation:
http://n2.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=50