Windows - specific or Unix-based??

our combined `effect
Hi folks,

Does Nabble require Windows - specific ASP, .NET, MSSQL, MYSQL database or Access? I'm defining if should use Unix-based (Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, etc) or Windows solution.

I'm considering kompoZer as web editor to embed Nabble.

thanks, kara

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: Windows - specific or Unix-based??

Hugo <Nabble>
If you plan to embed Nabble, all you need is the ability to run JavaScript in your HTML page. Nothing more than that.