Will- how

KS (Fester)
Thanks you guys for getting us all fixed yesterday.  We were discussing on our board how this all can be free?  You don't have any advertisements on our boards.  How do you do it?
Photobucket Photobucket

Re: Will- how

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Eventually we will run some non-intrusive ads. Right now we do have some ads on the nabble1 site. It's paying enough money so we are making money. We are pretty efficient and we are doing fine. We have the luxury of keeping ads off nabble2 because we can.

Re: Will- how

KS (Fester)
Thank you for your response.  We just couldn't understand how managing the multiple sites for free could be profitable for you.  Thanks for all you do for us!

From: "Will <Nabble> (via Nabble)" <[hidden email]>
Eventually we will run some non-intrusive ads. Right now we do have some ads on the nabble1 site. It's paying enough money so we are making money. We are pretty efficient and we are doing fine. We have the luxury of keeping ads off nabble2 because we can.

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/Will--how-tp1691186p1691616.html

Photobucket Photobucket