Why would Nabbie CENSOR this?

BeePOD
Dear Nabble user,

Some of your posts have been deleted from Borderland Beat
and we are sending you copies so that you have a chance to save them.

Regards,
The Nabble team

Here is the comment, as you can see there is NO violations what so ever!  A short time later the ENTIRE THREAD was REMOVED! (CENSORED!)

COMMENT REMOVED;

"I think it's obvious.  He was on his way on creating another problem like he did with swanka.  Goat was the problem, not swanka.  Yeah, he sac rides CDG, but he never once started a flame war like Goat did."

You dont know what you say! Only because people ignored swanka Goat stood up to him!

Re: Why would Nabbie CENSOR this?

GregChapman
Nabble has not censored the deleted posts. Your forum Administrator, or someone else granted the necessary permissions by the administrator, has.

When an administrator does this, the Nabble software returns the deleted messages to the poster using a message with the format you describe.

To follow up this issue you should email the person that created the forum in which you are posting. There will be a link at the bottom of the forum page that will take you to a page that has an appropriate link.