Why won't my forum recognize me as owner anymore?

Why won't my forum recognize me as owner anymore?

Ruach
For some reason, I am no longer able to do all of the things I was able to do as owner anymore.  I cannot manage people or members, change the appearance of the forum, make or manage subforums or any of that.  Is there a way to fix this?

Re: Why won't my forum recognize me as owner anymore?

Hugo <Nabble>
I assume you are talking about the Options dropdown, correct? We released a fix some hours ago. Is it working at this point? Please let me know.

Re: Why won't my forum recognize me as owner anymore?

Ruach
Yes I am talking about that, but it still isn't working.

I assume you are talking about the Options dropdown, correct? We released a fix some hours ago. Is it working at this point? Please let me know.
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Why-won-t-my-forum-recognize-me-as-owner-anymore-tp4683616p4684875.html
To unsubscribe from Why won't my forum recognize me as owner anymore?, click here.

Re: Why won't my forum recognize me as owner anymore?

Hugo <Nabble>
Please check again because we released a fix some hours ago. If you still have problems, please let me know which browser/version you are using. We really want to fix this bug, but we don't know how to reproduce it.

Re: Why won't my forum recognize me as owner anymore?

Vijay Pal
Option drop down is not working for me in any of my Forum. Please have a look into it

Cheeeeers
Vijay Pal.
"We make a living by what we get,
but we make a life by what we give"
                      - Winston Churchill

Re: Why won't my forum recognize me as owner anymore?

Hugo <Nabble>
This bug has been fixed.