Why is the GIF size limit so small?

Shadowulf1
The GIF size upload limit is only 1MB, but some of the best gifs over on Tumblr are about 2 or 3MB. Is there some way you or I could upgrade the GIF size allowance on my Forum?

(I don't often check the Support Forum, so if you could get back to me on the SPL, I would appreciate it http://the-superpower-list-forum.72882.n8.nabble.com/ )
Nerd nerd nerd...nerd is the word!

Re: Why is the GIF size limit so small?

GregChapman
Nabble is primarily a messaging service, not one for file sharing. A 1Mb limit is adequate for showing images that will more than fill the largest screen.

There is no need to visit Nabble Support forum often, just check the box "Alert me by email when someone posts to this thread" when you post any message.