Why is our forum being inundated with porn links to http://n2.nabble.com/?

Nabble Sucks
Why is our forum being inundated with porn links and other links hosted at http://n2.nabble.com/?

I've redirected the offending IP address of 88.198.52.232 to the Porn and Masturbation help site called newlifehabits.com

So, is this what nabble.com is all about? Spammers?

Re: Why is our forum being inundated with porn links to http://n2.nabble.com/?

Nabble Sucks

Re: Why is our forum being inundated with porn links to http://n2.nabble.com/?

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for reporting this. We have just installed a new spam detection and removal tool to solve this problem. All spam from our website should be removed in the next days.

Re: Why is our forum being inundated with porn links to http://n2.nabble.com/?

Nabble Sucks
Hugo, Thank you for taking care of this. I am the webmaster for forum not hosted or associated with nabble.com and over this past weekend our forum was targeted with 237 pornographic spam posts linked to various URL's hosted here.

So, again... thanks for taking care of this issue for us :)