Why is nabble all messed up?

MrSun
Whenever I visit my forums or any webpage with a forum on it, including this one, the page width is 100% so everything is really large. It used to be small before.
PM | Profile | Posts

Re: Why is nabble all messed up?

Hugo <Nabble>
We always use width 100%. This hasn't been changed recently. Have you changed the resolution of your computer or anything that could have affected this?

Re: Why is nabble all messed up?

MrSun
I meant 100% width by the width of the forum's page on my browser. I haven't changed any settings on my computer that would have caused this dilemma.
PM | Profile | Posts

Re: Why is nabble all messed up?

Hugo <Nabble>
Our forums always used 100% width. If you think this is a problem, please post a screenshot so that I can take a look.

Re: Why is nabble all messed up?

ClaudeMobetta
Maybe try this:
If your browser has a tab for View - try it and go to Text Size..Make the change and reboot.

If your browser doesn’t have a View - like the Chrome browser -
Then open >Internet Explorer >View Tab >Text Size >maybe choose Medium oe smaller. Reboot - that should change size for other browsers…
Most browser will imitate IE’s settings…

ClaudeMobetta

Re: Why is nabble all messed up?

MrSun
Nice try Claude, but that still doesn't work. Apparently, whenever it gets to large, like this, (supposed to look like this) I can click on another tab that I have open and go back to the forum and it switches back to the normal view.
I've also tried looking at the css of both the page that the forum is embedded on and the forum, still nothing of significance.
PM | Profile | Posts

Re: Why is nabble all messed up?

Hugo <Nabble>
I believe the problem is in your computer. All my browsers show your forum like this. Have you tried another computer?

Yea. It was my browser. The most previous version of Firefox had a bug, so I updated it to the newer version.
PM | Profile | Posts

Re: Why is nabble all messed up?

ClaudeMobetta
Well so much for “Nabble being messed up”…..

ClaudeMobetta