Why is Java Script not allowed?

Dr Shaun Hutchinson
I would like to know why Java Script is not allowed on our free forums, this prevents us from using google adsense on our forums. Can you provide a solution to this problem?
Dr Shaun Hutchinson
Free Business Advertising Forum

AdSense

Graham Perrin
<http://n2.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?query=AdSense&sort=date&local=y&forum=1> finds a few discussions relating to AdSense.

Regards
Graham

Re: AdSense

Dr Shaun Hutchinson
Hi Graham

I had actually read that, however if someone does a google search and ends up on my forum, they are not neccessarily going to end up on my website, but rather the n2.nabble.com website, in which case all the google adsense ads around my block of imbedded forum are useless. Why can we not add our adsense directly into the nabble forum?
Dr Shaun Hutchinson
Free Business Advertising Forum

Re: AdSense

Hugo <Nabble>
Dr Shaun Hutchinson wrote
if someone does a google search and ends up on my forum, they are not neccessarily going to end up on my website, but rather the n2.nabble.com website...
You can redirect your users to your website. Please go to your embedded forum and click on Options > Embedding options. You will see a section called "Redirect Users".
Dr Shaun Hutchinson wrote
Why can we not add our adsense directly into the nabble forum?
Nabble doesn't allow javascript for security reasons. We will probably allow this in the future, since forums (and other apps) will be displayed in a sub-domain (e.g., myforum.nabble.com). But we need a few months to finish this implementation.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: AdSense

Dr Shaun Hutchinson
Thanks for letting me know about the redirect, I was not aware of that. Well I look forward to having java script available in the future.

Thanks for your replies.