Why does Options reduce available options?

Why does Options reduce available options?

BG-3
I am testing out the forum system and like it. But I have found that the Options tab a day later suddenly reduces down to Subscribe by email / Post by email / Structure (ie Create new subforms). In other words, all the main customisation options have disappeared. This is a problem. Why is it happening, and how to solve? Thanks

Re: Why does Options reduce available options?

Hugo <Nabble>
Only the forum administrators can see all those advanced options. The small menu is for visitors. Please make sure you are logged in with the administrator account (i.e., the account you used to create the forum)

Re: Why does Options reduce available options?

goodhart
Thanks Hugo, I thought I was logged in as administrator but was logged in with another name.