Why are my forums replicating...help fix this

Why are my forums replicating...help fix this

newstuff
I just finished building these forums and a newspaper and now i see they are replicating themselves on the same page 2 or three times each.
what's causing this and how do I fix it?

Re: Why are my forums replicating...help fix this

tech-team
Check your embedded html code. it has a tendency to multiply itself.
if it's too long (that means it is repeating) then delete it, go back to your forums' embedding options and recopy the code then repost it to your html page on your webpage.

It's simple. "Just do it!"