Why Admin can ban an Owner who can ban him too?

Why Admin can ban an Owner who can ban him too?

Admin ID[1]
Why Admin can ban an Owner who has all priviliges as Admin and can make anyone Admin and remove from the Admin's post. So, is possible to reduce some priviliges for Admins? I am a bit scared what if other Admins do some things I would ever want. Thank you.
Глава всего сайта и Форума
Owner and Administrator of this whole site.

Re: Why Admin can ban an Owner who can ban him too?

Hugo <Nabble>
Admins should be people that you trust. Also, If an admin bans you - the forum owner - you can unban yourself since you have such privileges. Then you can remove the bad admins if you want. You can contact us if you have any issues.