Why "Access Denied" for Thailand. Why do you block Thailand?

Why "Access Denied" for Thailand. Why do you block Thailand?

brfsa
In thailand all Pages from nabble are access denied.

Why are you blocking thailand?

I have to use a proxy in the USA to be able to use Nabble ...

Why this discrimination ?

Re: Why "Access Denied" for Thailand. Why do you block Thailand?

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
Is there a proxy in Thailand that we can use to test this?

Re: Why "Access Denied" for Thailand. Why do you block Thailand?

Fletcher Family
I am in Thailand and I see the Nabble site and my Nabble forum just fine.

FYI my 2 ISPs are TOT and CAT.