Who is online?

Fee

Who is online?

Fee
Thanks for this feature, I know some of my members will really appreciate it.

One of my members tho whishes to be not seen online.  Does she have an option to change it herself?

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you with your help previously.  When I started up my forum you were very helpful.  We haven't had any problems since then.

Re: Who is online?

Hugo <Nabble>
You are welcome.
Fee wrote
One of my members tho whishes to be not seen online.  Does she have an option to change it herself?
Unfortunately we don't have this option yet. Users that want to be invisible should log out before visiting the forum.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com
Fee