Who best to talk to about a message board I'm considering?

Who best to talk to about a message board I'm considering?

our combined `effect
Hello,

   This may be something you would want to consider payment for?

   Could I use Nabble to make an earth-space messageboard, where we would focus direct subject.

    If you were interested, I need someone skilled that knows Nabble to do this, so I would need to put a budget together w/one?

Thank you for all you do and I'm sorry I've not used your tools efficiently, but I would soon like too clean our site up and use more, kara

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story