Where to paste NABBLE CODE in html

Olushola
Please can someone tell me where exactly I can paste my  NABBLE forum code in my website html.

Re: Where to paste NABBLE CODE in html

GregChapman
Unsurprisingly, you post it where you want the forum to appear on the page.

I think you need to provide more information about your problem, the URL of the page where you have pasted the code will help others diagnose any problem.

Re: Where to paste NABBLE CODE in html

Olushola
The URL of the page I pasted it is http://forum.Sharinglife365.club . my website is hosted on Blogger, but with my custom domain which is https://Sharinglife365.club . The domain name provider is Godaddy.  But the problem is when I pasted the code in the Html of the page the only thing I see is forum and nothing more . please help me provide solution if there is any mistake I've made. Thanks

Re: Where to paste NABBLE CODE in html

GregChapman
I'm not familiar with Blogger, but recall others have had difficulties with it. It would be worth searching this forum for clues for a solution..

Another potential issue is the use of https. If your Nabble forum is running under http then only a link to the forum will be displayed when embedded in a site delivered through https.

I have some notes on this at:
http://greghelp.991552.n3.nabble.com/Embedded-Forums-and-https-tp4012846.html